To create self-dependent communities through the provision of interventions that are sustainable and profitable with support from our development partners, The Rotary Foundation within a period of ten (10) years. This we seek through four interventions;
- Water: Provision of clean drinkable water via borehole installations and repairs
- Sanitation: Provision of microflush toilets for households; an original concept from Dr. Steve Mecca; Providence College, USA
- Women in trade: Support through group lending scheme for women who are actively engaged in trading activities.
- Farming: Provision of farm inputs and extension knowledge to boost farm yields
- To provide our communities with clean and portable drinking water; a course to humanity and a basic necessity of life.
- To offer hygienic solutions to our rural and peri-urban communities through the provision of sustainable sanitation modules such as micro flush toilet systems, waste anchor points,
- To support our women in trade(WIT) with microcredit offers that is meant to boost their income generation to further support their homes and livelihoods. Our group lending scheme will foster collaboration between skilled traders and technical minds in credit administration to achieve this goal
- To increase the reach and support to our local farmers who are engaged in communal, cash crops (cocoa), dairy, livestock, poultry and other farming schemes