Five Students from Christian Service University College, Kumasi Technical University, University of Ghana-Legon, KNUST School of Business and Garden City University College successfully completed their internship program in August, 2017.
These students were taken through various models in microfinance operations, credit administration, sales and customer service experience.
As part of our support to help equip prospective players in the microfinance industry with fine skills and experience in banking, the various students completed their program within two months and were referred back to their academic desks to complete their tertiary education. The students are;
- Mavis Korankye – Christian Service University College
- Ebenezer Quagraine – University of Ghana, Legon
- Evans Kwarteng – Garden City University College
- Rakia Eliasu Asaah – Kumasi Technical University
- Joyce Allotey – KNUST School of Business